Fall 2020 Learn to Play Basketball
This 4-week program is designed for the beginner basketball player. Learn the basics of the game including how to pass, shoot, dribble, and rules of the game. Course curriculum is based on the SLARA Youth Basketball curriculum. This class will be an excellent way to introduce your child to the game of basketball as well as SLARA recreational basketball leagues.
The last day of fall soccer is Saturday, October 24! Thank you to all of our wonderful Fall 2020 Volunteer Coaches!
For your safety, SLARA has implemented Return to Play Guidelines which can be found in the Document Library below.
Rosters/Schedules are out now! You can find them in the Document Library. Practices start the week of October 26. First matches Friday, October 30. Picture Day is Friday, November 6 and the picture day schedule can be found in the Document Library.
- Youth Volleyball Coaching Manual
- Fall Preschool Soccer Rosters/Schedule
- SLARA Youth Soccer Rule Book - FALL 2020
- Grade 3-4 In-House Volleyball Rosters
- Girl's In House Volleyball Rules
- Grade 5-6 In-House Volleyball Rosters
- Youth Soccer Return to Play
- Grade 3-4 Volleyball Game Schedule
- Youth Volleyball Return to Play
- Grade 5-6 Volleyball Game Schedule
- Soccer Coach Curriculum 4-5
- Fall 2-3 Soccer Rosters/Schedule
- SLARA Volleyball Fall 2020 Picture Schedule
- Soccer Coach Curriculum 2-3
- PDP Order Form 2020
- Grade 7-8 In-House Volleyball Rosters
- Soccer Coach Curriculum PS-K-1
- Fall K-1 Soccer Rosters/Schedule
- Grade 7-8 Volleyball Game Schedule
Looking to work? Join our team!
SLARA is seeking passionate individuals who are looking to get involved in the world of youth sports! If you are looking to get back in the game as a youth basketball official, then join our team! Opportunities exist for referees and scorekeepers. Interested? Apply below!