National Youth Flag Football
National Flag Football is a flag football league open to both beginner and experienced players. Our convenient one-day a week schedule makes the game of flag football the perfect sport for players and parents. Teams are formed by grade, school, and buddy requests. Join today to experience this wonderful game with friends!
For full details on the upcoming Spring 2021 season, please view the "Spring Flag Football" flyer in the Document Library!
- Soccer Coach Curriculum 2-3
- Soccer Coach Curriculum PS-K-1
- Youth Volleyball Coaching Manual
- Girl's In House Volleyball Rules
- 2021 Spring Flag Football
- Youth League Sponsorship Opportunities
- Summer Basketball Coaches Curriculum
- Soccer Coach Curriculum 4-5
- Youth Basketball Rules - Summer
- Basketball Coach Curriculum (K - 3)
- Basketball Coach Curriculum (2-3 Exp. - 8th)
Looking to work? Join our team!
SLARA is seeking passionate individuals who are looking to get involved in the world of youth sports! If you are looking to get back in the game as a youth basketball official, then join our team! Opportunities exist for referees and scorekeepers. Interested? Apply below!